Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager owns the agency process from inception to completion including project scoping and budgeting, creating and maintaining project schedules, managing agency resources for deliverables, raising red flags as issues arise and ensuring adherence to the approval process.
- Act as knowledge center for the agency team, communicating relevant project information accurately and quickly and providing clear direction on deliverables, budget, hours and timing
- Ensure that projects are produced timely, on budget and with the degree of quality promised to the client
- Estimate client projects based on team input, account services insights, market value and historical data
- Develop overall project timeline, maintain updates to the resource tracking program, highlight key project milestones and create internal/external status reports and lead status meetings
- Able to prioritize, manage and move along multiple projects, anticipate project breakdowns, clarify needs, manage conflicts, provide resources and manage profitability to meet project goals
- Provide quality control by ensuring the review process is completed thoroughly and consistently
- Facilitate internal briefings and ensure pre-production meetings occur
- Document and maintain project details such as rounds of revisions, revision requests/detail, approvals, third party purchasing, contributions to client style guides, etc.
- Anticipate and communicate resources needed to deliver work on a timely basis
- Determine best quality/cost effective solutions
- Understand and continue to develop skills across traditional, digital and social media and emerging technology
Knowledge and Skills:
- Manage multiple projects, keep things moving forward and running smoothly.
- Successfully communicate with team members.
- Possess strong oral and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong negotiation skills with an assertive approach.
- Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports, as well as director-level personnel.
- Have excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Give strong attention to detail.
- Be highly adaptable and able to anticipate issues and needs before they arise and take the necessary steps to alleviate.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills while being cool, calm, collected to work collaboratively as well as independently
Agency Values: To be a Civilian, you must embody and embrace the values that make us who we are:
- Lead with your heart – fearlessly pursue what you’re passionate about, seeking to develop genuine, meaningful connections with others along the way
- Never stop growing – strive for continuous improvement by keeping an open mind and an open heart; understanding that you are never so good that you can’t be better
- Demonstrate good character – be honest, practice empathy and show humility in your work and actions, remaining dedicated to enriching the lives of those around you
- Must have 7+ years of experience within an advertising agency or comparable experience
- Experience in broadcast/video production
- Experience in digital marketing production
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree